Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Interesting

You can kill a LOT o' time at the new-to-me web site Music Machinery.  For instance...


Well, now.  My musical tastes seem to say I should be livin' in New England rather than New Mexico, as I don't own a single Alan Jackson album.  That ain't true about the favorite artists in The Land o' Cold And Snow.  Music geeks can lose a couple o' hours at Music Machinery, particularly on the post that generated this map, mainly because of the wealth of associated links contained therein.  And you know one good link leads to another and then another and then another, and so on.  You are warned.

6 comments:

  1. I kinda think the Intertubes have made researchers really, really lazy.
    Of course I'm basing this statement on comments from my nephews in Michigan and on opinions of local friends.
    My nephews don't even consider Young Jeezy to be a musician.
    The locals think a Bonobo is one step removed from a chimpanzee.
    I think I'm prepared to relocate to New England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The locals think a Bonobo is one step removed from a chimpanzee.

      That was my first thought, too.

      Delete
  2. C'mon. . . Michigan can only be Bob Seger. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yanno whut? I can't STAND Seger after ten years living in Michigan. He's been worn out and overplayed for me... to the MAX.

      Delete
  3. "one good link leads to another and then another and then another, and so on"
    Exactly what i find wastes my time!
    As for Bonobo, that sounds like something David Attenborough should be stalking!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.