Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cigar Art VI and Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

We figgered we better start numbering these artsy-fartsy cigar art posts, mainly coz we've done more than a few o' 'em.  Our latest:


You'll note we've been in the zone and smokin' bombs... ATOMIC bombs, at that... which, of course, are not to be confused with the sort of bombs these guys are on about:


But I laid around a bit
Then I had another hit
Then I rolled myself a bomba
Then I thought about my mama
Then I fooled around, played around
Jacked around a while and then


I got stoned and I missed it
I got stoned and I missed it
I got stoned and it rolled right by
I got stoned and I missed it
I got stoned and I missed it
I got stoned oh me oh my 
Close... but as they say, "no cigar."  We'll plead the fifth when it comes to bombas of the sort Dr. Hook made famous in music.  Draw your own conclusions, Gentle Reader.

4 comments:

  1. On that question, I'll plead the fifth as well. And just in case the subject of this question should ever come to trial, I don't think I want Dr. Hook as my attorney. But his music is fine. Mighty fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the fifth... I'm quite sure the statute of limitations has run out, but there's the grandkids. Wait. They know the truth, so that's not much of an excuse.

      Delete
  2. I kinda feel the Shel Silverstein influence.
    I really miss him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good On Ya for knowing the composer! I miss him as well; he was one of the reasons I subscribed to Playboy in the way-back. Him and the articles, of course.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.