Friday, January 25, 2013

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

Lyle... singin' and playin' for our indoor Happy Hour on a gray and chilly day:


She was old enough
To know better
And she was strong enough
To be true
And she was hard enough
To know whether
He was smart enough
To know what to do

And you can't resist it
When it happens to you
No you can't resist it
When it happens to you

And you can tell your story
And you can swear it's true
But you can save your lying
For some other fool  
But, Hey.  The truth is relative, or so I've heard.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that too, about truth. In the matters that Lyle sings of here, I think truth is relative. In other matters, I'm not so sure.

    Great song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... there's ALWAYS two sides when it comes to affairs of the heart, sometimes more. And there are shades of gray elsewhere, too.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.