Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cheaters

So I'm browsing through the overnight mail and come across this lil blurb in a message from NatGeo, to the effect of "Is your cat cheating on you?" along with this supporting video:

(There used to be a video here but I had to take it down due to an annoying auto-play glitch with the audio.  Go here to see the video.)

I suppose that's yet another reason I'm a dog person: unswerving loyalty.  We don't NEED no steenkin' cheatin' critters!

OTOH... cats do kill rats.  And eat the diseased things.

3 comments:

  1. It's a great video but...when I load your page the audio plays even though the video is paused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch the video, because it would not let me load it up. I had to listen it stop and go. Couldn't handle it.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.