Saturday, August 25, 2012

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

DIL Erma and I were discussing folks we know and love during today's Happy Hour and this song came up...

I never knew a man
could tell so many lies
He had a different story
for every set of eyes.
How can he remember
who he's talkin' to?
'Cause I know it ain't me,
and I hope it isn't you.
This is a classic case o' you hadda be there and you weren't, Gentle Reader.  But we were.  And we know this person all too well.

Apropos o' not much... we did a couple o' fingers o' that Woodford Reserve to kick off Happy Hour, followed by a Fat Tire.  I coulda done more o' that Woodford, but we didn't wanna get totally shit-faced this early in the day.  We'll save THAT for later this evening.  Good stuff, that Woodford Reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.