Monday, May 14, 2012

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack... Or: Oooh, She's BACK!

The Brown Truck O' Happiness pulled up to El Casa Inmóvil de Pennington about three hours ago and delivered the last of those six albums I bought recently and we're on our third run-through of that album, as we speak.  It's great good stuff, and here are a couple o' teasers:


Ms. Osborne returns to her roots on this album, roots meanin' Da Blooz and various and sundry take-offs on that idiom, including this:


That's only a teaser... this album is too new for the full version to be available.  Yet.  But lemmee tell ya: this tune had me dancin' ALL around the kitchen for as long as my breath held out.   It's GOOD to hear Ms Osborne get back to what she does best... and Damn!  I certainly do love this album, even at first blush.  It can only get better from here.

2 comments:

  1. I can see how it would make ya wanna dance. I could use some good dance music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I coulda found the whole song...

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.