Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Few Minutes Ago...

A pastel sunset...


That's just as it came out of the camera and is pretty close to reality as I saw it... and it's the best of about 30 shots I took.  

While I was standing outside I looked up and grabbed this:


That's a refueling exercise with a C-130 and a KC-135.  This is just a grab shot; I was shooting the sunset with my 50mm lens and cursed myself for not having the telephoto mounted on the camera.  You don't see this sorta thang very often unless you're in the bid'niz.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on both pics, Buck. I'll have to see if I can get a pic of the slurry bombers going over the house. New Mexico is a burnin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Buck. Great pics, both of them. I even like the C-130 and KC-135 without the telephoto--at that distance they almost seem to be a unit, some sort of strange two bodied plane.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.