Monday, May 02, 2011

We're Late...

... in posting the winners of the Fifth Annual Milbloggies.  Without further ado...
Best U.S. Army Blog – Chief Wiggles
Best U.S. Military Spouse Blog – Ben and Katie
Best U.S. Military Parent Blog – My Yellow Ribbon
Best U.S. Military Supporter Blog – From Cow Pastures To Kosovo
Best U.S. Marine Corps Blog – One Marine’s View
Best U.S. Navy Blog – USNI Blog
Best U.S. Coast Guard Blog – Coast Guard Compass
Best U.S. Air Force Blog – I’m big in Japan
Best U.S. Military Veteran Blog – Neptunus Lex
Best U.S. Reporter Blog – The Unknown Soldiers
Grats to my Blogfaddah and all the other winners.  
That turned out the way I thought it would, but we got to double the collection of Steenken Badges in our sidebar.  That's a good thing.


We may not need 'em, but we like 'em.

7 comments:

  1. I demand a recount! Finalist? Pffft! Exile in Portales is pure Winner. Two badges look pretty good though. Congrats, Buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Buck. I knew you'd at least be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the clip, Buck. That, and the final lines [by Ens. Pulver] in Mr. Roberts are my favorites.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new bling! Start working on next year so ICANN go vote some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You, are too cool for school, mine froind.

    At least you were innit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim Holt, Walter Huston, Humphrey Bogart, and all you can come up with is a guy with a bad accent!!!

    Oh... I get it now. Hey, good goin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, all y'all... MOST appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.