Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good Game Today


I was gonna add a section to the post below about the suckage of my hockey prognostication skills, seein' as how Boston was up 3-0 at the end of the first period, which was right about the time I put that post up.  I'd predicted Tampa Bay would take this series in six, but Boston is up 2-1 in the series and the first period looked for all the world like the B's were gonna run away with this one.  Rollie the Goalie got chased after that third goal went in and it looked like the Fat Lady was tuning up...

I'm glad I held my peace as the second period was all Yzerbolts, what with three unanswered goals that evened the score.  And now those same Yzerbolts have taken the lead with seven minutes left in the third period.  This is quite the game and it looks like the series will be tied when the shoutin' is all over today.

Let's Go BOLTS!

2 comments:

  1. Caught the third period at work. Having lunch in the break room by myself so I had control of the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly turned it off at the first intermission, Glenn. I'm glad I didn't... it was one helluva game.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.