Monday, February 14, 2011

The Latest Candidate For a Visit From the Midnite Firebomber



My list just keeps gettin' longer and longer and here's yet ANOTHER candidate, with an ad I love to hate.  I'd sooner gouge my eyes out than join The Ladders, just because of the association with Teh Stoopid.  And Teh Ghey, which the ad most certainly IS.

OTOH, I find the Asian chick kinda hot in a bizarre sorta way.  Call me, Darlin'... I just might have a position for ya.  It doesn't pay $100K, but it's a fun place to work.  We knock off early for Happy Hour every day and you look like a gal who enjoys her beer.

8 comments:

  1. Fille Très Grasse14 February, 2011 02:49

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fat chick was my favorite part, well, and maybe the guy with the hairy chest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the PC Police been detained? And where are the cute, big-eyed kitten props?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou: The fat girl was the ONLY redeeming quality in that vid. Just MHO, of course.

    Moogie: Well, OK. You found a reason to like the ad and good on ya for that. The thing is most definitely NOT PC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "hot in a bizarre kind of way."
    Bizarre? Yup.
    Hot? I like Rubens and all, but I think I'll pass on this one!

    To each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More to love, Dan. More to love. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like a gal who enjoys more than beer, Buck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're prolly thinkin' sumthin along the lines of "doesn't let many dim-sum carts pass her by," whereas I'm thinkin' of more than a few ladies I met during my whirlwind tours of Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.