Sunday, September 20, 2009

Do It RIGHT, Chuck!

It's a good thing Ms. Sebelius ain't hangin' around El Casa Móvil De Pennington the last couple o' few:




I'm sorry... but I just can't relearn incredibly old habits. I still sneeze into my cupped hands, which is the latest no-no according to the Nanny State.  I can wash my hands easily... it's another thing entirely to walk around with a snot-soaked sleeve.  And what if you're only wearing a tee shirt?  You'd still have to wash your forearm, wouldn't you?

And yeah... I'm still sick.  The ONE thing that pisses me off about this cold is it looks like I'll have to cancel tomorrow's long-awaited dental appointment, wherein I was scheduled to get my dental implants installed.  But Hey... I've waited 18 months, I suppose I can wait another week.

5 comments:

  1. Buck, for as long as I can remember I carry hankie's, in fact on most day's I carry two!! Not sure what HHS would think of that, concentrating all that bio-waste in one small compact item. Besides socks, hankie's are the next most numerous items in my wardrobe. I do like socks.

    BT: Jimmy T sends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been under the weather. And, yeah -- I know you're just CRUSHED to have to postpone the dental fun and games -- I know I would be!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sneeze into my hand, and then use my sleeve for wiping my nose. Is that close enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MissBirdlegs in AL20 September, 2009 18:29

    Sorry to hear you're still puny. I don't think I'll change the way I sneeze, either, even if I could remember the moves. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.