Thursday, February 05, 2009

This Just In...

... in an e-mail from the Air Force Association's CEO Mike Dunn (who is also a retired USAF Lieutenant General), a link to this 4:27 video about USAF fly-overs at NFL games:



Which I just HAD to share, of course. There's some pretty nice commentary from NFL coaches and players on the fly-overs and a little bit about the prep-work your Air Force does before those jets roar over the stadiums. Good stuff, Maynard... not to mention the plane-pr0n itself.

7 comments:

  1. That, sir, is a pretty sweet little vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Buddy!!! If that don't your patriotic juices flowing you need to check your pulse! I saw this on the NFL channel thanks for bringing it back Buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good stuff!! Love it. They even had H-60s doing the fly by and I would have loved to be there for that B-52 going over. What show that would have made.

    BT: Jimmy T sends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Guys. I agree with you on the B-52 fly-over, Jimmy. Those things are just AWESOME.. and Hella-Loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes a while for my computer to bring up the video. Toby came home from work right as I was starting the video. He was impressed as was I. Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lou. I'm glad you and Toby liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched this half a dozen times now and I still get goose bumps.
    Thanks!

    PS - I've sent the link to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.