Saturday, January 03, 2009

Well, Yeah

A 30-second commercial from Ford that shocked a few long-dead synapses into firing:



Those dead synapses? Something The Second Mrs. Pennington said to me during our end-game, to wit: "What are you so upset about? You're getting the Vette." True story.

h/t for the ad: The inimitable Chap, who links to a list aggregator... among which is "Top Ten Spec Ads of 2008," from which this ad was taken. The 2008 List of Lists can be a serious time waster if you let it. You are warned.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Harsh, very harsh.

    But the commercial is funny, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What are you so upset about? You're getting the Vette." True story.

    I had a similar conversation recently. Isn't it funny (and by funny, I mean heartless and cruel) what some people consider important?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina sez: But the commercial is funny, nonetheless.

    Ya, I did make me smile... by the third time I watched it. The first two times... not so much.

    Amy: TSMP's comment knocked my socks off because it was SO unlike her. There may have been a lil "temporary insanity" at play there. Or a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.