Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"You've Got Mail!"


In the “Wish You Were Here” Dept... or rather the “Wish I was THERE” Dept… Gentle Reader Ashley is off gallivanting around Hawaii and was gracious enough to send us a post card. Is that conical object in the palms yet another example of aliens amongst us? Or just mishandling by the folks at the USPS? Not that that would ever happen, ya know.

And Ash… you really don’t have a lot of catching up to do… especially if ya skip the hockey posts. In which case: you’re nearly caught up right now.

Life sorta intrudes today and I have a bit of running around to do. Back later. Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I got one, too. I'll post it in a minute or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one too, but I may not get it posted - no energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you like the post card. I saved you the best one! Don't tell anyone though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell anyone though!

    LOL! I see you have 'net access now, Ash. Thanks for taking time out from all the wonderfulness of Hawaii to drop by!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.