Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm SO Disappointed...

…but I am unique, I suppose. The object of this exercise was to upload a photo of yourself and let this site's face-recognition software identify and select pictures of celebrities you may or may not resemble. I was disappointed in the results, as the title of this post indicates.
Click for larger, of course, coz ya gotta read the message.

OK, so I also did a real photo. And the results included Dennis Quaid, Francis Ford Coppola and Cat Stevens. Cat Stevens? Ya gotta be kidding me, right? I wasn’t all that impressed with the results so I won’t share. And I wasn’t interested enough to upload another photo.

If you wanna build your own celebrity look-alike collage, go here.

(h/t: TripleE, who looks like Katie Couric. But we have to take her word for it, coz she didn’t post a photo of herownself. Is that cheating?)

2 comments:

  1. Dennis Quaid, Francis Ford Coppola and Cat Stevens
    Now that is an eclectic mix of people.
    Actually, I don't think I look anything like Katie Couric...maybe it's the smile...and yes, I'm a cheater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an eclectic mix of people.

    You should have seen the photos! Looked like a rogues gallery from the Senior Citizens' Home (except for Quaid)! There were more, but I didn't recognize the names...

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.