Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Fruits of This Morning’s Labors…



So. Remember last week I said I was gonna get outside and wash and wax The Green Hornet? Well, I made it outside, only to decide that 60 degrees was just a bit too chilly to play around in the water. I blew it off, in other words.
Not so this morning. I was done with the coffee and as much surfing as I felt I could take by 0830 today, chiefly because I got up at oh-dark-thirty this morning. And that included putting up today’s main post. And it was warm outside…75 degrees already.
Ergo: wash and wax the car. Done by 1100. And this is the result, Gentle Reader. She doesn’t look too bad for a six and a half year old, eh? (Click for larger...and to see her in ALL her glistening glory. Heh.)
Today. P-Town.

4 comments:

  1. Looks purdy. My arms hurt just looking at it. But then that is a bit smaller area than if I did mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My arms hurt just looking at it.

    I cheat. While I put the wax on by hand, I take it off with an orbital polisher. Less pain, more speed, good results.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, pretty. Just in time for the rain we are going to get this evening! LOL! Do me a favor? Don't wash it again til next week. Let my husband get finished planting BEFORE it rains!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.