Sunday, April 01, 2007

Today's Pic


Posting will be delayed today. I’m feeling quite like the pup in the picture: “Life is Good.” This is the ex-GF’s dog in his usual place…stretched out on the hearth.
Me, I’m at my semi-usual place for this time of day (assuming I get up later than usual, of course)…drinking my second cup of coffee at the desk. But I’m doing something sorta unusual…watching the Wings play Columbus. It feels oh-so-strange to be watching a hockey game while drinking my morning coffee. But Hey! ANY hockey Red Wings game, at ANY time is a good thing.
Ergo, Life is Good.
I’m taking the opportunity to put up today’s pic during the first intermission. No score yet. The pic was taken at the ex’s place in February, 2004. I’ll be back after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.