Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Finally

Today’s Pic: A wonderful shot of a transformer on a pole at sunset, which happens to be located in Albuquerque’s’ Old Town. January, 2004. (This is the narrative I posted this morning. I finally managed to upload the photo by re-starting Firefox. So the problem appears to be me, and not Blogger. Computers simply amaze me with their issues. They're a lot damned harder to operate than they should be. Keep in mind, I'm speaking with the perspective of someone who spent 16 years in the IT biz.)

2 comments:

  1. Computers are amazing. They can be so great, yet they can be so frustrating - like golf - only better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try a Mac sometime. I thinks its a whole new world, I like them.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.