Monday, September 18, 2006

Plane Pr0n

Well. Here it is waaay past noon and I just poured my second cup. I’ve only done the most basic items in my morning routine, to wit: made the coffee, answered the overnight e-mail, and responded to blog comments. I’ve yet to even look at the news and haven’t made the rounds of my favorite blogs. Today’s excuse: it was cold last night, down into the mid-40s. So…it was just a lil bit chilly in the house this morning, perfect sleeping weather. I took advantage.

Today’s Pic: Plane Pr0n, of a sort. Lou put up a photo of Capt. Jeff Donnithorne, USAF, standing by an F-15 in a Kuwaiti hangar the other day, so here’s an F-16 in a hangar…in response! That’s Capt. Buck Pennington standing alongside SN3 in front of the F-16. The bird is the personal aircraft of the 522nd Fighter Squadron’s (Fireballs!) commander.

I’ll be back later…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.