Friday, September 08, 2006

Fixed.

Today’s Pic: Native American vendors on the plaza, Santa Fe, NM. June 3, 2004. One can find some fairly good bargains here, but it helps to shop with someone who knows their stuff. And the ex-girlfriend really knew her stuff when it came to turquoise, pottery, and the like. Me? I was just in it for the “color.”

So. Regarding my inability to post pics for the last day or so… The eternal lesson applies here: “when all else fails, read the book.” When it comes to issues with computers in general and Blogger specifically, the real trick is finding the book, or the appropriate book, anyway.

From the “Known Issues for Blogger in Beta” blog:

Some users are unable to upload images on the beta due to a fix made yesterday, 9/6. The solution for this particular problem is to clear your browser’s cache. Alternately, force-reloading the posting form (CNTL-F5 on Windows) should also solve the problem. (As a note, we appreciate your patience as we work through the hiccups and problems with image uploading in general.) — latest update on Thursday, September 07, 2006

Labels: images, posting

Clearing my cache worked. Too bad I didn’t find the book yesterday. But Hey! Old dog, new tricks and all that.

Back in a few.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't feel too bad. I didn't find it either. I thought about checking the Known Issues, but with getting the new house and everything sorted through, the thought left my mind as quickly as it entered.

    Now, just to figure out why it won't remember my log in information...

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.