Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The OTHER Reason I LOVE Iowahawk

Cars. And more cars. In honor of Cinquo de Mayo, Iowahawk puts up the definitive treatise on Lowriders, that unmistakable and wonderful Kalifornia Kar Kulture genre most of us gear-heads know and love. Everything (and I do mean everything) you’ve ever wanted to know about Lowriders (and no small amount about the folks behind them), in one-easily accessible place. There are so many links you’ll spend at least an hour here. If you’re a gear head, that is.

1 comment:

  1. Being a good wife, I have watched several episodes of "Overhauling"(sp?)with my husband. He and my son would like to build a locost car (someday when they have money and time). I always thought that Espanolo, NM could be the lowrider capital of the world. Then there are the great lowrider jokes or Espanolo jokes. Why do lowriders like those little stearing wheels? It make the car easier to drive while wearing handcuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.