Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hostage

As in, "being held." The second thing I did this morning was to call my local propane company, precisely when they opened at 0803 hrs. It's refill time. My entire day is on-hold waiting for the gas guy. I have to be in attendence for the refill operation, mainly to pay the freight. I can't go out, can't even get in the shower until Albert shows up and tops me off.

The coffee's long been finished, I want/need my shower, there's shopping to be done, and I want to go OUT!

This is pretty unusual; Albert usually makes me his first stop of the day assuming I make the call early. And so I did. But so far, no Albert.

Just thought you might want to know. :-)

Tick-tick, tick-tick, tick-tick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.