Monday, December 12, 2005

TV Hotties

This is not a new subject. A lot of bloggers have written on the various charms (heh) of female anchor-people, but I thought The Weather Channel might be a fresh take. Not so. I can't improve upon this. And he did it over a year ago, with good in-post pics and cool links to follow. Damn!

If you want to check out all the WX-Babes (OK...I'm not a sexist, the guys are there, too) the WX Channel has a bio page for most of their meterologists, and a gallery, too. They know what we're really watching.

The ultimate TV Hottie voyeur site is here. If you think another site is better, I'm all ears. Or eyes. Tell me! And by the way, all of this stuff is safe for work. I wouldn't want to see anyone get busted.

And I'm sure you've seen this. If you haven't seen it, you need to cut away and go look. I'll wait.

Tick, tick... Tick, tick...

Good, wasn't it?

My favorite TV Hottie? It changes. Right now it's Hillary Andrews. Or Maria Bartiromo. I'd have dinner with either of these ladies, any time. Just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.