Tuesday, December 27, 2005

James Wolcott Goes Slumming

And he doesn’t like what he sees over at Little Green Footballs. For what it’s worth, I don’t like the comments section over at LGF, either. I’ve never cared for hyperventilating, hyperbole-laced comment sprinkled with liberal (sorry!) doses of profanity. I can swear with the best of ‘em, after all, I am a retired sergeant, but a public forum isn’t the barracks. You’ve sacrificed your credibility the very second you begin to hurl insults instead of reasoned opinion, backed up with facts.

Now, all that said, Wolcott is indulging in a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. Am I to believe James has never read the comments section over at dKos or, God Forbid, Democratic Underground? You can’t read a damned thing at LGF that isn’t equaled or eclipsed by the moonbats at DU.

Fortunately, John Hawkins reads DU so you don’t have to. Mr. Wolcott might do well to read the Annual Ten Worst Quotes from DU – 2005. And if that ain’t enough, Jamesy, here’s 2004 and 2003.

Now just shut up, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.