They did it... Wings 4, Flyers 3. So you can add the 2012 Wings to the '29-'30 Bruins and the '75-'76 Flyers as record holders for the most consecutive home wins. The Wings will OWN the record if they beat the Stars this coming Tuesday. We shall see.
―:☺:―
In other news... I was channel surfin' after the game and hit on Ron White doin' his "You Can't Fix Stupid" routine, of which this is a piece part:

It's like the earlier comic, where the guy is at Saint Peters desk, and is bragging about not drinking or smoking, and Saint Peter says "Then what the hell *were* you doing!"
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, that guy bothers me.
ReplyDeleteI think it's his hair.
ReplyDeleteDefinite congrats in order on the win streak. Since the B's co-own the record, I can't rightly root for your guys to break it. However, if they do, I'll take solace in your joy.
ReplyDeleteAnon: Yup!
ReplyDeleteLou: Mr. White doesn't bother me at all... I think "d like to spend some quality time with him on the verandah.
Jim: Understand and thanks. While I sure HOPE the Wing win tomorrow night, 21 consecutive wins at home is almost beyond imagination.
They call him Tater Salad.
ReplyDelete